Site maintenance scheduled Sunday, April 21, 2019, 6 a.m.-12 noon (Central): During this time, Provider Search may be unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Magellan Complete Care of Arizona
Magellan Complete Care of Arizona is a Medicaid health plan serving women and children in Maricopa, Gila and Pinal counties as part of the Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS) Complete Care program.
General information and next steps:
- MCC of AZ will serve as one of seven integrated managed care organizations (MCOs) in Maricopa, Pinal and Gila counties
- We will provide access to both physical and behavioral healthcare to adults and children eligible for AZ Medicaid starting October 1, 2018
Visit our MCC of AZ website for more information.
Our provider network team can answer questions about:
- Arrangements for one-on-one meetings
- Guidance about the program’s transformation
- How to receive our provider email alerts
We are excited to be working with providers, clinicians and community organizations to deliver quality care in our community and ensure good health happens!